Fixed & Variable Interest Rate
- 5 Year Fixed as low as 4.55%
- 7 Year Fixed as low as 4.84%
- 10 Year Fixed as low as 4.94%
- 15 Year Fixed as low as 5.25%
- 20 Year Fixed as low as 5.45%
- 5 Year Variable as low as 3.92%
- 7 Year Variable as low as 3.97%
- 10 Year Variable as low as 4.02%
- 15 Year Variable as low as 4.12%
- 20 Year Variable as low as 4.22%
Refinance 100% of Federal and/or Private loans. Add a co-signer if you need to qualify or release your co-signer from the current loans. Parent Plus loans are also eligible.
Choose the loans you want to refinance. We recommend keeping the loans with lower interest rates and simply refinance the loans that have high interest rates. Doctors are able to defer monthly payments during residency years to a minimum payment of $100 per month.
How To Save
Loanscribe has no application or origination fees at all. You can pre-pay at any time with no penalty.
By refinancing with Loanscribe, members gain access to a vetted group of professionals that can help guide you in your career and manage your finances. This includes financial planners, contract attorneys, malpractice attorneys, insurance representatives and much more.
When you refinance with Loanscribe, you join a community of professionals and gain access to our private, industry-based blog.
Am I Eligible?
You must have the following criteria
- Must have graduated and received a degree from a U.S. accredited school
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be in grace or repayment on your existing private and federal student loan(s)
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien, with a valid I-551 card
- Must not have declared bankruptcy
- Must not have been convicted of a felony
- Must have a minimum FICO credit score of 680
Medical Doctors (MD/DO)
- Apply as soon as you have your employment offer letter during residency!
We want to help you manage your student debt. By using our personal finance tools, you can visualize where your money is being spent and plan for the future. This planning tool helps you calculate which mortgage payment you will qualify for. Borrowers with shorter term student loans will qualify for a smaller mortgage amount than borrowers with longer term student loans.
calculate which mortgage payment you will qualify for
Benefits For Doctors
Med Debt Relief ™ Program
- Any Resident or Fellow with a signed offer can apply. There is no application fee.
- Residents can refinance 100% of their student loans and make a minimum payment of $100 per month until the completion of residency or fellowship.
- Residents can refinance and make interest-only payments and prevent interest capitalization. This way, your loan won’t grow!
- If you choose to further your education, an exception can be made to continue your $100 minimum payment.
- No penalty to prepay the loan.